SG300 used in metal storage tank construction
SCIGRIP® SG300 Series Methacrylate Adhesives are two-component, 10:1 mix ratio products for bonding metals, composites and other plastic parts. Most metals can be bonded without primer2. These advanced products are designed to meet specific requirements of the transportation industry, including reduced read through on show surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Choice of 5, 15 and 40 minute working times
- Reduced bond line read through means less post finishing requirements
- Excellent environmental resistance in harsh operating environments
- Bonds a range of substrates: Acrylic, PVC, ABS, Thermoset Composites (Vinylester, Polyester, Gelcoats, and Epoxy), Primed Metals
- Excellent fatigue, impact and shock load resistance
- Primerless metal bonding requires no surface treatment or primers for most metals
RECOMMENDATIONS & SURFACE PREP
Cold Rolled Steel
SMC & BMC
RTM & RTM Light
What Are You Bonding Together?
SPECIFICATIONS & AVAILABILITY
Typical Physical Properties
Typical Cured Properties
Lloyds Register Certified SG230 Type Approval ensuring products conform to recognised industry quality standard.