SCIGRIP 55 is a light bodied, fast setting, versatile solvent cement for bonding flexible or rigid vinyl to itself or to urethane, leather, canvas, ABS, foamed PVC, butyrate, and wood. It bonds quickly upon contact with substrates and the bond strength will increase as solvent dissipates.
Features & Benefits
- Working time of 5-6 minutes
- VOC free – No volatile organic compounds
- Recommended for a variety of applications in the sign assembly industry
- Excellent resistance to discoloration by UV light
- Outstanding lap shear and impact strength
This product is currently available in Europe and Asia only.
Availability & Handling
Packaged in 10:1 490 ml cartridges
Adhesive Properties & Characteristics
3000 +/- 1000 cps
Gel time = 10 Minutes, 50 Gram Mass
Typical Bond Strength
Aged Bond Strength, lbs/in (kg/cm)